Winter is a fascinating yet tough season, especially in mountain areas like our Alps.
Snow and freezing temperature make almost impossible to ride a bike, but they bring new ways to explore the nature that surrounds us, but to do that you must have the right equipment.
In the following Winter Kit you can find our selection of gear to face winter the proper way:
– Coat: Shangri-La Heritage “Stelvio” Dispatch Rider Coat Forest Green
– Car: Land Rover ”Defender” D90 Keswick Green
– Cap: Shangri-La Heritage “Outlaw” Selvedge Denim Cap
– Flask: Vintage metal flask
– Boots: Velasca “Tirapè”
– Gloves: Shangri-La Heritage “Bandit” Nubuck Gloves
– Map: Vintage Road Map 1954
– Knife: Helle hunting knife